If you received managed services with us then you should have our Agent installed on your computers already. Through this agent you can have the ability to remotely connect and control another computer inside your organization. This article will cover how to achieve this control.
Opening and Using the Agent Browser
1) Open the Start Menu and search for Agent Browser to find the application and click it to open it
2) Enter your credentials on the left-hand side of the window and click the Login button
3) Once you’re logged in you should see two sections on the left; Connected Devices and Search. Click the device button under search to find all devices under your organization.
4) You should see your organization’s name appear on a black bar below in the Search section. Click on it to view all the devices and then find the PC you’d like to control and click on it
5) You should see the device name appear at the top-left of the window under the Connected Devices section; click on it to load the available controls. Next click on the remote control button to initiate a remote control session. Note: We recommend using Splashtop for remote control in most cases (the button found in the screenshot to the right)
After connecting you should have full control over the device and can use it as if you were physically present at the PC
Locate and open the Agent Browser application
Click the search button to load available devices under your organization to connect to
Access the controls for the remote PC
There are some limitations of remote control but if you’re using Splashtop for control there should be some additional buttons found along the top of the window that allow you to work around those limitations (just hover your cursor above a button for a description of it’s function.)
That’s our general overview of using the Agent Browser to connect to a remote PC. If we missed anything or you have any other questions on this topic, please feel free to contact us!