Activating Office 365 Apps
Are you swapping out an account subscription like Personal to Business or vice-versa or need to know which account is licensed on the computer for Office 365 apps?
In any Office program, perform the following steps (we commend Word or Excel, so account information doesn’t try to load from Outlook.
- With the app open, click File
- Down near the bottom on the left-hand side you will see an option called “Account” click it
- The information on the right of the panel that opens will show you who is currently licensing the software
- If you need to change it, click “Change License”
- Sign in with the correct account (This will not affect Outlook profile information, this is only for licensing)
- You may need to close all Microsoft apps and re-open them to ensure the licensing switched
Did we miss something?
or do you want to suggest an article?