Fixing issues with the Microsoft Photos app
If you ever run into any issues with the Microsoft Photos app on Windows, you can use the instructions here to help troubleshoot and hopefully resolve your issue.
- Open the Start Menu, then click on the gear icon to access Settings
- Look for Apps and click on it
- Find the search field found underneath Apps & features, click on the field then type in ‘photos‘ to filter the apps and see the Microsoft Photos app. Click on the app in the list then click Advanced options
- Scroll down a bit and look for the Repair button and click on it. Allow the repair process to complete, then see if your issue is resolved
- If you’re still encountering the issue, return to the Advanced options window for Microsoft Photos and click the Reset button now. This will reset the app back to it’s base setup and in the majority of cases should resolve any problems
Did we miss something?
or do you want to suggest an article?