Please note that this page is intended for our hosting & domain registration services
Terms of Service Hosting Agreement
Wilkins IT Solutions Inc. (hereinafter called “Wilkins IT”) provides web hosting to clients worldwide, and we have a responsibility to protect each client and to provide the best services available. All clients of Wilkins IT are subject to the following terms of service:
- Wilkins IT does not allow pornographic material.
- Wilkins IT does not allow unsolicited email and requires opt-in list managers to include at least one single action method of unsubscribing in each email. We reserve the right to limit incoming or outgoing email at any time.
- Wilkins IT reserves the right to terminate your account at any time without a refund. Reasons for termination include, but are not limited to:
3.1 Abuse of the machines - either intentional or due to improper coding
3.2 Committing or Promoting any type of illegal activity including fraud, mailbombing, denial of service attacks, storing and/or housing and/or linking to illegal content, including but not limited to, “warez”, “hacking”/”cracking”/”key generators”.
3.3 The Services to traffic in illegal drugs, gambling and/or obscene materials.
3.4 The Services to misappropriate or infringe the patents, copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property rights of any third party.
3.5 Additionally, Wilkins IT reserves the right to terminate your account if at any time your site has pornography and/or nudity of any kind, including but not limited to, adult pornography, Anime, child pornography, “adult content” and/or the written word of a sexual nature.
3.6 Use of ad-servers attempts to circumvent quota system owned by ‘nobody’, certain podcasting sites, use of torrent software, proxies, excessive resource usage or ‘core dumping’.
3.7 Attempts to circumvent any of our security policies, procedures or systems.
General Hosting SLA
4. After your purchase of a hosting account, you may contact Customer Support to have your physical uptime checked no more than once within a 30-day period. If your Hosting Server has a physical downtime that is not within the 99.9% uptime you may receive one month of credit on your account. Approval of the credit is at the discretion of Wilkins IT, dependent upon the results of the check performed by Wilkins IT Customer Support. Third-party monitoring service reports may not be used for justification, due to a variety of factors, including the monitor’s network capacity and reliability. The uptime of the server is defined as the reported uptime from the operating system and the Apache Web Server which may differ from the uptime reported by other individual services. If an approved downtime event is reported following a check that you request, you must request your credit within one (1) week of receiving notification of such a report.
5. Scheduled downtime for server maintenance is not regarded as downtime for purposes of relevance for this credit, nor is downtime caused by unavoidable acts of God, nor by third-party digital or physical attacks on Wilkins IT servers and data centres, such as direct denial of service (DDoS) attacks, or other forms of hacking. Interruptions in service caused by you from custom scripting, coding or the installation of third-party applications are likewise not eligible to be counted against downtime. Wilkins IT reserves the right to measure uptime on its own at any time.
6. To request a credit, please create a ticket with our support department with justification. Uptime guarantees only apply to Web Hosting accounts.
Managed WordPress Hosting Specific SLA
7. Our managed WordPress hosting products provide automated maintenance and upgrades for licensed plugins, themes and systems. If you do not hold a valid licenses/ subscription for a product, Wilkins IT will be unable to update the product for you. Licenses for WooCommerce products can be purchased through Wilkins IT, the customer is responsible for holding all other licenses and permits to update software.
8. You are responsible for maintaining all licensing requirements for all the professional software you use on your account that is not through Wilkins IT. All WordPress sites must be kept up to date at all times and hold valid update licenses to minimize vulnerabilities to your hosting account and the hosting server. Failure to hold proper licenses for your professional products could result in your account being terminated and removed from our Managed WordPress hosting platform.
Hosting Account Access
9. You will receive access to your hosting related services as you would with a normal hosting subscription. There are specific limitations inside your account that is necessary to ensure proper Managed WP Performance and stability across our platform. The following additional rules and configurations apply to Managed WordPress hosting clients
9.1 You will only be allowed one (1) MySQL Database on the Managed Hosting Account. If you require a staging environment or testing environment, please let us know and we can provide one
9.2 You are only permitted to run one (1) website of any kind on a single Managed WordPress account within the single database, this includes changing or access different parts of the database using different table prefixes or trying to link to a remote database
9.3 You are not permitted to run any HTML websites or other services on the Managed WordPress hosting account, you can run domain aliases and subdomain links to pages on your single WordPress site.
9.4 Failure to comply with the Managed WordPress rules will result in instant termination of your account and deletion of all your data and backups
Security & Hacking Protection
10. Wilkins IT strives to ensure that you do not become vulnerable to any flaws in WordPress core, or any plugins and themes to which you have a license for as mentioned above. If you do not hold a license for a plugin and Wilkins IT is unable to update the plugin, Wilkins IT cannot be held responsible for any vulnerability that your website and data are open to through the insecure plugin you have installed on your account.
Included Premium Software with Managed WordPress
11. As part of our Managed WordPress
11.1 Software provided is covered under Paragraph 14 in it’s entirety under the Master Agreement
11.2 You will only use the software provided to you on the Managed WordPress hosting account that you have with Wilkins IT
11.3 Upon termination of your Managed WordPress hosting account, all licenses that are under this paragraph must be removed from your website.
This User Agreement (“Agreement”) is an agreement between Wilkins IT Solutions, Inc. (hereinafter called “Company”) and the party set forth in the related order form (“Customer” or “You”) incorporated herein by reference (together with any subsequent order forms submitted by Customer, the “Order Form”), and applies to the purchase of all services ordered by Customer on the Order Form (collectively, the “Services”).
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY.
BY SIGNING UP FOR THE SERVICES CREATES A CONTRACT BETWEEN CUSTOMER AND COMPANY, CONSISTING OF THE ORDER, THE APPLICABLE SERVICE DESCRIPTION AND THIS USER AGREEMENT AND YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE IN THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING COMPANY’S USAGE POLICY. YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT.
- Acceptable Use Policy. Under this Agreement, Customer shall comply with Company’s then current Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”), as amended, modified or updated from time to time by Company, which currently can be viewed under the appropriate section of this website, and which is incorporated in this Agreement by reference. Customer hereby acknowledges that it has reviewed the AUP and that the terms of the AUP are incorporated herein by reference. In the event of any inconsistencies between this Agreement and the AUP, the terms of the AUP shall govern. The company does not intend to systematically monitor the content that is submitted to, stored on or distributed or disseminated by Customer via the Service (the “Customer Content”). Customer Content includes the content of Customer’s customers and/or users of Customer’s website. Accordingly, under this Agreement, You will be responsible for Your customers content and activities on Your website. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in this Agreement, Company may immediately take corrective action, including removal of all or a portion of the Customer Content, disconnection or discontinuance of any and all Services, or termination of this Agreement in the event of notice of possible violation by Customer of the AUP. In the event Company takes corrective action due to a violation of the AUP, Company shall not refund to Customer any fees paid in advance of such corrective action. Customer hereby agrees that Company shall have no liability to Customer or any of Customer’s customers due to any corrective action that Company may take (including, without limitation, disconnection of Services).
- Customer’s Responsibilities.
- The customer is solely responsible for the quality, performance and all other aspects of the Customer Content and the goods or services provided through the Customer Web site.
- Customer will cooperate fully with Company in connection with
Company’sperformance of the Services. Customer must provide any equipment or software that may be necessary for Customer to use the Services. Delays in Customer’s performance of its obligations under this Agreement will extend the time for Company’s performance of its obligations that depend on Customer’s performance on a day to day basis. Customer will notify Company of any change in Customer’s mailing address, telephone, electronic mail or other contact information.
- Customer assumes full responsibility for providing end users with any required disclosure or explanation of the various features of the Customer Web site and any goods or services described therein, as well as any rules, terms or conditions of use.
- Because the Services permit Customer to electronically transmit or upload content directly to the Customer Web site, Customer shall be fully responsible for uploading all content to the Customer Web site and supplementing, modifying and updating the Customer Web site, including all back-ups. The customer is also responsible for ensuring that the Customer Content and all aspects of the Customer Web site are compatible with the hardware and software used by Company to provide the Services, as the same may be changed by Company from time to time. Specifications for the hardware and software used by Company to provide the Services will be available on Company’s Web site. Customer shall periodically access Company’s Web site to determine if Company has made any changes thereto. Company shall not be responsible for any damages to the Customer Content, the Customer Web site or other damages or any malfunctions or service interruptions caused by any failure of the Customer Content or any aspect of the Customer Web site to be compatible with the hardware and software used by Company to provide the Services.
- The customer is solely responsible for making backup copies of the Customer Web site and Customer Content.
- Customer’s Representations and Warranties.
- Customer hereby represents and warrants to Company, and agrees that during the Initial Term and any Term thereafter Customer will ensure that:
- Customer is the owner or valid licensee of the Customer Content and each element thereof, and Customer has secured all necessary licenses, consents, permissions, waivers and releases for the use of the Customer Content and each element thereof, including without limitation, all trademarks, logos, names and likenesses contained therein, without any obligation by Company to pay any fees, residuals, guild payments or other compensation of any kind to any Person;
- Customer’s use, publication and display of the Customer Content will not infringe any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary or intellectual property right of any person, or constitute a defamation, invasion of privacy or violation of any right of publicity or any other right of any person, including, without limitation, any contractual, statutory or common law right or any “moral right” or similar right however denominated;
- Customer will comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations regarding the Customer Content and the Customer Web site and will use the Customer Website only for lawful purposes; and
- The customer has used its best efforts to ensure that the Customer Content is and will at all times remain free of all computer viruses, worms, Trojan horses and other malicious code.
- Customer shall be solely responsible for the development, operation and maintenance of Customer’s web site, online store and electronic commerce activities, for all products and services offered by Customer or appearing online and for all contents and materials appearing online or on Customer’s products, including, without limitation
- the accuracy and appropriateness of the Customer Content and content and material appearing in its store or on its products,
- ensuring that the Customer Content and content and materials appearing in its store or on its products do not violate or infringe upon the rights of any person, and
- ensuring that the Customer Content and the content and materials appearing in its store or on its products are not defamatory or otherwise illegal. Customer shall be solely responsible for accepting, processing and filling customer orders and for handling customer inquiries or complaints. Customer shall be solely responsible for the payment or satisfaction of any and all taxes associated with its website and online store.
- Customer grants Company the right to reproduce, copy, use and distribute all and any portion of the Customer Content to the extent needed to provide and operate the Services.
- In addition to transactions entered into by Customer on Your behalf, Customer also agrees to be bound by the terms of this Agreement for transactions entered into on Customer’s behalf by anyone acting as Customer’s agent, and transactions entered into by anyone who uses Customer’s account, whether or not the transactions were on Customer’s behalf.
- Customer hereby represents and warrants to Company, and agrees that during the Initial Term and any Term thereafter Customer will ensure that:
- License to Company. Customer hereby grants to Company a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide right and license during the Initial Term and any Term thereafter to do the following to the extent necessary in the performance of Services under the Order:
- digitize, convert, install, upload, select, order, arrange, compile, combine, synchronize, use, reproduce, store, process, retrieve, transmit, distribute, publish, publicly display, publicly perform and hyperlink the Customer Content; and
- make archival or backup copies of the Customer Content and the Customer Web site.
- Except for the rights expressly granted above, Company is not acquiring any right, title or interest in or to the Customer Content, all of which shall remain solely with Customer.
- Company, in its sole discretion, reserves the right (i) to deny, cancel, suspend, transfer or alter, modify, correct, amend, change, program, or take any other corrective action to protect the integrity and stability of the Services (including altering, modifying, correcting, amending, changing, programming, or taking any other corrective action regarding any malicious code, software or related abusive activity, Customer Content and/or web site(s)), and/or (ii) to comply with any applicable laws, government rules, or requirements, requests of law enforcement, or to avoid any liability, civil or criminal. Customer further agrees that Company shall not be liable to Customer for any loss or damages that may result from such conduct.
- The company as Reseller or Licensor. The company is acting only as a reseller or licensor of the hardware, software and equipment used in connection with the products and/or Services that were or are manufactured or provided by a third party (“Non-Company Product”). Company shall not be responsible for any changes in the Services that cause the Non-Company Product to become obsolete, require modification or alteration, or otherwise affect the performance of the Services. Any malfunction or manufacturer’s defects of Non-Company Product either sold, licensed or provided by Company to Customer or purchased directly by Customer used in connection with the Services will not be deemed a breach of Company’s obligations under this Agreement. Any rights or remedies Customer may have regarding the ownership, licensing, performance or compliance of Non-Company Product is limited to those rights extended to Customer by the manufacturer of such Non-Company Product. The customer is entitled to use any Non-Company Product supplied by Company only in connection with Customer’s permitted use of the Services. Customer shall use its best efforts to protect and keep confidential all intellectual property provided by Company to Customer through any Non-Company Product and shall make no attempt to copy, alter, reverse engineer, or tamper with such intellectual property or to use it other than in connection with the Services. Customer shall not resell, transfer, export or re-export any Non-Company Product, or any technical data derived therefrom, in violation of any applicable United States or foreign law.
- Internet Protocol (IP) Address Ownership. If Company assigns Customer an Internet Protocol (“IP”) address for Customer’s use, the right to use that IP address shall belong only to Company, and Customer shall have no right to use that IP address except as permitted by Company in its sole and absolute discretion in connection with the Services, during the term of this Agreement. Company shall maintain and control ownership of all Internet Protocol numbers and addresses that may be assigned to Customer by Company, and Company reserves the right to change or remove any and all such Internet Protocol numbers and addresses, in its sole and absolute discretion.
- Caching. Customer expressly
- grants to Company a license to cache the entirety of the Customer Content and Customer’s website, including content supplied by third parties, hosted by Company under this Agreement and
- agrees that such caching is not an infringement of any of Customer’s intellectual property rights or any third party’s intellectual property rights.
- CPU Usage. Customer agrees that Customer shall not use excessive amounts of CPU processing on any of Company’s servers. The maximum number of files is 50,000 per account. Any violation of this policy may result in corrective action by Company, including assessment of additional charges, disconnection or discontinuance of any and all Services, or termination of this Agreement, which actions may be taken in Company’s sole and absolute discretion. If Company takes any corrective action under this section, Customer shall not be entitled to a refund of any fees paid in advance prior to such action.
- Bandwidth and Disk Usage. Company shall provide Customer with a large volume of bandwidth, disk space and other resources, such as email and/or file-transfer-protocol (“FTP”) accounts. The Services are intended for normal use only. Any activity that results in excessive usage inconsistent with normal usage patterns is strictly prohibited. Customer agrees that such bandwidth and disk usage shall not exceed the amounts set by Company for the Services (the “Agreed Usage”). These allotments are optimized and dedicated to serving the Content and Customer’s electronic mail services related solely to Customer’s web hosting account(s) with Company. Customer shall not use any bandwidth and/or disk usage for materials other than the Customer’s Web site, Customer Content and/or Customer’s electronic mail services. For example, Customer may not use bandwidth or disk usage as an offsite storage area for electronic files or as a provisioning service for third party electronic mail or FTP hosts. The company will monitor Customer’s bandwidth and disk usage. The company, in its sole discretion, shall have the right to take any corrective action if Customer’s bandwidth or disk usage exceeds the Agreed Usage or other improper storage or usage. Such corrective action may include the assessment of additional charges, disconnection or discontinuance of any and all Services, removal or deletion of Customer’s Web site, Customer Content, Customer’s electronic mail services and/or other materials or termination of this Agreement, which actions may be taken in Company’s sole and absolute discretion. If Company takes any such corrective action under this section, Customer shall not be entitled to a refund or credit of any fees paid prior to such action. Customer will comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations regarding Customer’s Web site, Customer Content and/or Customer’s electronic mail services and will each, including bandwidth, disk space and other resources only for lawful purposes. Customer may not utilize: the Services to copy material from third parties (including text, graphics, music, videos or other copyrightable material) without proper authorization; the Services to misappropriate or infringe the patents, copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property rights of any third party; the Services to traffic in illegal drugs, illegal gambling, obscene materials or other any products or services that are prohibited under applicable law; the Services to export encryption software to points outside the United States in violation of applicable export control laws; the Services to forge or misrepresent message headers, whether in whole or in part, to mask the originator of the message. If Company learns or discovers that Customer is violating any law related to Customer’s Web site, Customer Content and/or Customer’s electronic mail services, use of bandwidth, disk usage or Agreed Usage, Company may be obligated to inform the necessary law enforcement and/or any related agency(ies) of such conduct and may provide such agency(ies) with information related to Customer, Customer’s Web site, Customer Content and/or Customer’s electronic mail.
- Property Rights.
- Company hereby grants to Customer a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, royalty-free license, exercisable solely during the term of this Agreement, to use Company technology, products and services solely for the purpose of accessing and using the Services. Customer may not use Company’s technology for any purpose other than accessing and using the Services. Except for the rights expressly granted above, this Agreement does not transfer from Company to Customer any Company technology, and all rights, titles and interests in and to any Company technology shall remain solely with Company. Customer shall not, directly or indirectly, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to derive source code or other trade secrets from any of the Company.
- Company owns all right, title and interest in and to the Services and Company’s trade names, trademarks, service marks, inventions, copyrights, trade secrets, patents, know-how and other intellectual property rights relating to the design, function, marketing, promotion, sale and provision of the Services and the related hardware, software and systems (“Marks”). Noting in this Agreement constitutes a license to Customer to use or resell the Marks.
Revised: August 15, 2016.
Domain Name Registration, Administration and Renewal Services
In this Domain Name Registration Agreement (“Agreement”) “Registrant”, “you” and “your” refers to the registrant of each domain name registration, “we”, “us” and “our” refers to Register.com and “Services” refers to the domain name registration services provided by us as offered through Wilkins IT Solutions, INC., the Registration Service Provider (“Reseller”). Any reference to a “registry,” “Registry” or “Registry Operator” shall refer to the registry administrator of the applicable TLD or ccTLD. This Agreement explains our obligations to you and explains your obligations to us for the Services. By agreeing to the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement, you are also agreeing to be bound by the rules and regulations set forth by a registry for that particular registry only.
- Generic Top Level Domain Registrations We are an accredited registrar with the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (“ICANN”) for various generic top-level domain names, including but not limited to, .com, .net, .org, .biz, .info, .name and .pro (“gTLDs”) and various sponsored top-level domain names (“sTLDs”). Register.com also may, in its sole discretion, accept applications to register and renew certain gTLD and sTLD names in non-roman alphabet languages (e.g., Japanese, Chinese, and Korean).You acknowledge and agree that your rights to any domain name registered or renewed by us on your behalf or otherwise used in conjunction with the Services are not being granted by us but are subject to the rules and regulations of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (“ICANN”), the related registry and applicable law. As such, in addition to this Agreement, you agree to also abide by any and all terms and conditions promulgated by ICANN, as amended from time to time, which are hereby incorporated and made a part of this Agreement by reference, for all domain name registrations or renewals, including but not limited to, the Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy (“UDRP”), as well as any policy that ICANN has established or may establish with respect to Domain Names and/or WHOIS information. Additional ICANN materials, as well as your rights and responsibilities as a domain name registrant under the ICANN Registrar Accreditation Agreement, can be found at http://www.icann.org/en/resources/registrars/registrant-rights
- Country Code Top Level Domain Registration and Administration In addition to registering and renewing gTLD and sTLD domain name registrations, we may register and renew various country code top-level domains (“ccTLDs”). The registry administrator for each ccTLD varies by individual country code. By agreeing to the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement, you are also agreeing to be bound by the rules and regulations set forth by these registry administrators for their respective registries only. We may, in our sole discretion, elect to discontinue offering registrations or renewals of some or all ccTLDs.
- No Guarantee of Registration or Renewal As a domain name registrar, upon accepting your application to register or renew a domain name, We are your sponsor for that application. No domain name registrations shall be deemed effective unless and until we deliver the domain name registration or renewal application you provide us to the appropriate registry administrator, as applicable, and that registry administrator accepts your application and activates your domain name registration or renewal. You will be entitled to a refund only if your registration is unsuccessful.You acknowledge and agree that we do not guarantee that you will be able to register or renew a desired domain name, even if our systems indicate that domain name is available or you are able to complete an order with respect to such name. You also understand that we cannot know with certainty whether or not the domain name which you are seeking to register is simultaneously being sought by a third party, or whether there are any inaccuracies or errors in the domain name registration or renewal process or related databases, including the various WHOIS or other registry databases. You also acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for any inaccuracies or errors in the domain name registration or renewal process.YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR MAKING SURE THAT YOUR REGISTRATION OR RENEWAL HAS BEEN PROPERLY PROCESSED. You further acknowledge and agree that we may elect to accept or reject your application for registration or renewal for any reason at its sole discretion, such rejection including, but not limited to, rejection due to a request for registration or renewal of a prohibited, improper, unavailable, infringing or questionable domain name. You also acknowledge and agree that we are not liable or responsible in any way for any errors, omissions or any other actions by any third party including any registry administrator arising out of or related to your application for and registration of, renewal of, or failure to register or renew a particular domain name.
- Expiration and RenewalPrior to the expiration of a domain name registration, we will send renewal notifications with instructions for renewal via email to the registrant via the primary contact in the registrant’s account. You agree that we may but is not obligated to, allow you to renew your domain name registration services after the domain name expiration date has passed. If the domain name registration is not renewed prior to expiration a notification will be sent via email to the registrant via the primary contact shortly following expiration providing notice that the domain name has expired and provide instructions for renewal for an additional fee.In addition, you agree that following the expiration of a domain name registration, we may elect to direct the domain name to an IP address designated by us that states the domain name registration has expired with instructions for renewal for an additional fee and/or further direct the domain name to an IP address designated by us which hosts a parking, under construction or another page that may include promotions and advertisements for, and links to, our Website, our product and service offerings, third-party Websites, third-party product and service offerings, and/or Internet search engines, as well as advertise the sale or auction of the expired domain name. Additionally, you agree that we may modify the contact information in the WHOIS record for the expired domain name registration to include our contact information or that of a third party.Should you not renew the domain name during any applicable grace period, you agree that unless you notify us to the contrary we may, in our sole discretion, renew and transfer the domain name to us or a third party on your behalf (such a transaction is hereinafter referred to as a “Direct Transfer”), and your failure to so notify us after the domain name expiration date shall constitute your consent to such a Direct Transfer. In the event we are able to identify such a third party (the “Direct Transfer Customer”) and effectuate such a Direct Transfer, we may notify you via email after the transaction is completed (“Direct Transfer Notification”). You acknowledge and agree that the Direct Transfer process may be facilitated through a single Direct Transfer Customer, or through a brief auction involving multiple parties who are interested in the domain name. You agree that we shall have no obligation to pay you, and you shall have no right to receive, proceeds, if any, in connection with the Direct Transfer process. we cannot guarantee and makes no representation or promise, that any Direct Transfer will occur with respect to any particular domain name. You also agree that in the event your domain name services are terminated pursuant to this Agreement, we may transfer your domain name registration to us or a third party, without any liability to you or obligation to compensate you in connection therewith.
For reference, the current reinstatement fee is Twenty-Five Dollars ($25.00) plus the related renewal fee, and the current redemption fee is One Hundred and Fifty ($150.00) plus the related renewal fee. You acknowledge and agree that the foregoing fees are subject to change at any time at our sole discretion.
- Your Representations By applying to register a domain name, or by asking us to maintain or renew a domain name registration, you hereby represent and warrant to us that (i) the statements that you make in connection with such registration, maintenance, or renewal are complete and accurate, and your contact information will be kept current; (ii) the registration of the domain name will not infringe upon or otherwise violate the rights of any third party; (iii) you are not registering the domain name for an unlawful purpose; and (iv) you will not use the domain name in violation of any applicable laws or regulations or Register.com’s rules or policies including, but not limited to, our Acceptable Use Policy. You agree and acknowledge that it is your responsibility to determine whether your domain name registration or use infringes or violates someone else’s rights, including, but not limited to, whether any foreign language translations of your domain name, either between roman-alphabet languages, between non-roman alphabet languages, or between roman-alphabet and non-roman alphabet languages, infringe or violate someone else’s rights.
- Domain Name RegistrantWhen registering a domain name with us, you will be asked to designate a registrant for the domain name. The registrant of a domain name possesses all rights granted by Register.com under this Agreement to act with respect to that domain name and any other services obtained from Register.com for use therewith. These rights include, but are not limited to, the authority to terminate, transfer (where permitted by the Agreement) or modify such services, or obtain additional services.IF A REGISTRANT TRANSFERS A DOMAIN NAME TO ANOTHER REGISTRAR OR TO A NEW REGISTRANT, OUR SERVICES ASSOCIATED WITH THAT DOMAIN NAME MAY TERMINATE FOLLOWING SUCH TRANSFER.
- Administrative ContactDuring the registration process or thereafter, you must also designate an administrative contact. The administrative contact may be the same person or entity as the registrant or may be different. The registrant may delegate certain of its rights to the administrative contact, including managing the domain name, purchasing additional services and/or transferring the domain name registration to a different registrar where allowable hereunder. The registrant is responsible for all actions or omissions of the administrative contact.
- Transfer LockYou acknowledge and agree that we, at our sole discretion and for any reason, may place and/or keep your domain name on transfer lock, which helps to prevent unauthorized transfers. We will attempt to provide you with notice of the activation of transfer lock for the domain names in your account by email or through the domain name registration process. When a name is in a “locked” status, it cannot be transferred to another registrar, even if the transfer is initiated by you. If you would like to transfer your name to another registrar while it is on “locked” status, you must first unlock your domain name by accessing your client portal or contacting customer service. Locking does not interfere with your ability to make DNS and contact changes to your domain name. Locking is available for some, but not all, TLDs.
- Provisions for Non-Roman Alphabet NamesYou acknowledge and agree that we cannot guarantee the functionality of non-roman alphabet language domain names, or that its non-roman alphabet language registration service will be error-free, in that we cannot know with certainty whether or not the non-roman alphabet language domain name you are seeking to register or renew will be translated properly by the Internationalized Domain Name System. Furthermore, you acknowledge that we or the registry administrator may be required to suspend, modify or cancel your non-roman alphabet language registration in order to comply with new ICANN or IETF rules, regulations or standards that apply to such registrations.
Revised: April 24, 2018.
- Wilkins IT Solutions, INC., (“the Company”) maintains a zero tolerance policy for use of its network in any manner associated with the transmission, distribution or delivery of any bulk e-mail, including unsolicited bulk or unsolicited commercial e-mail (“SPAM”). You may not use any our services or network to send SPAM. In addition, e-mail sent, or caused to be sent, to or through our network may not:
- Use or contain invalid or forged headers;
- Use or contain invalid or non-existent domain names;
- Employ any technique to otherwise misrepresent, hide or obscure any information in identifying the point of origin or the transmission path;
- Use other means of deceptive addressing;
- Use a third party’s internet domain name, or be relayed from or through a third party’s equipment, without permission of the third party;
- Contain false or misleading information in the subject line or otherwise contain false or misleading content;
- Fail to comply with additional technical standards described below;
- Otherwise, violate the Company’s terms and conditions.
- The Company does not permit or authorize any attempt to use its network in a manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair any aspect of any of our services, or that could interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of any the Company product or service.
- We monitor all traffic to and from our servers. Customers suspected of using the Company’s products and services for the purpose of sending SPAM will be investigated. It is the Company’s policy to immediately remove and deactivate any offending website sending SPAM.
- Customers may be asked to produce records that verify that explicit affirmative permission was obtained from a recipient before a mailing was sent. The Company may consider the lack of such proof of explicit affirmative permission of a questionable mailing.
- Customers are prohibited from maintaining open mail relays on their servers. Ignorance of the presence or operation of an open mail relay is not and will not be considered an acceptable excuse for its (the open mail relay) operation.
- Customers are prohibited from providing hosting services for websites that have been included in SPAM. Hosting includes, but is not limited to, hosting website(s), providing DNS services as well as website redirect services.
- If the Company believes that unauthorized or improper use is being made of any product or service, it may, without notice, take such action as it, in its sole discretion, deems appropriate, including blocking messages from a particular internet domain, mail server or IP address. The Company may immediately terminate any account on any product or service which it determines, in its sole discretion, is transmitting or is otherwise connected with any e-mail that violates this policy.
- The Company reserves the right to suspend and/or cancel permanently any and all services provided to a User without any notification. If a Customer is in violation of any term or condition of this SPAM Policy, the Acceptable Use Policy, User Agreement or uses of our services to disrupt or, in the Company’s sole judgment, could disrupt the Company’s business operations, the Company reserves the right to charge such Customer an administrative fee equal to $10000 per each piece of SPAM sent.
- To report an incidence of SPAM, please send an email to email@example.com.
- Nothing in this policy is intended to grant any right to transmit or send e-mail to, or through, our network. Failure to enforce this policy in every instance does not amount to a waiver of the Company’s rights.
- Unauthorized use of the Company’s network in connection with the transmission of unsolicited e-mail, including the transmission of e-mail in violation of this policy, may result in civil and criminal penalties against the sender and those assisting the sender, including those provided by state and federal laws.
Revised: April 24, 2018
Customers may not use Wilkins IT’s network as to attempt to circumvent user authentication or security of any host, network, or account. This includes, but is not limited to, accessing data not intended for the Customer, logging into a server or account the Customer is not expressly authorized to access, password cracking, probing the security of other networks in search of weakness, or violation of any other organization’s security policy.
Customers may not attempt to interfere or deny service to any user, host, or network. This includes, but is not limited to, flooding, mailbombing, or other deliberate attempts to overload or crash a host or network.
Customers will be held liable for incorrect setting of netmasks, routes, or any other network configuration or programming issue which causes unnecessary broadcast or multicast traffic on our network, or denial of service, deliberate or not, caused by forging ARP queries or replies or by configuring IPs into their machine which were not assigned to their server. Any of these actions may result in disconnection of the server at fault from the network and/or correction of the fault at the customer’s risk and expense. Any loss of functionality caused by the attempted correction of the problem will be the customer’s responsibility to solve. If the malignity of the problem is deemed by Wilkins IT Solutions to not warrant such drastic action, the customer will be contacted via the ticketing system to correct the problem himself. Customers are responsible for maintaining their contact information in the ticketing system such that the email address is always reachable even in the event of their Wilkins IT Solutions servers being shut down.
If your server is the initiator or target of a denial of service attack that adversely affects our/somebody else network, we will terminate your account without warning and you will be held responsible for any charges that may result from this action.
Activities that attract denial of service attacks are expressly prohibited. Customers involved in these activities will be terminated as soon as we are aware of them. These activities include, but are not limited to: selling shell accounts, and involvement with IRC of any kind. This prohibition is for the protection of our customer base as a whole; these kinds of services tend to attract attacks that have the potential to degrade service for all of our customers.
Wilkins IT Solutions Inc. will cooperate fully with investigations of violations of systems or network security at other sites, including cooperating with law enforcement authorities in the investigation of suspected criminal violations. Users who violate systems or network security may incur criminal or civil liability. Wilkins IT Solutions reserves the right to charge up to $500 per complaint to investigate.
From time-to-time, we notify our clients of any exploit we deem potentially catastrophic. For an exploit to be considered catastrophic, it must be attacking widely deployed applications that are in use on a majority of servers. For example, but not limited to, software related to DNS, APACHE, cPanel and WordPress.
The security notification will be sent via our customer subscribed mailing list, with a subject line of “Security Update”. It will provide a synopsis of the exploit, what is effected, and probable repercussions associated with failure to update. In addition, the email will provide a link for customers to download updated software or fixes, or patches, and directions on installing it. Customers are responsible for following the instructions in all “Mandatory Security Update” within 24 hours from their release.
To ensure the security of the clients’ servers and to maintain our network integrity, if 24 hours past notification the software at issue has not been updated or patched, Wilkins IT Solutions reserves the right to apply all necessary updates, fix any other obvious security holes we may find, and bill the customer’s account at the applicable hourly support rate without further notice or customer approval.
Web Hosting Data Backup
Wilkins IT Solutions maintains, as a convenience to its clients, regular automated data backups on all web hosting accounts. This service is provided in a multi-tier, geo-redundant system and at a minimum will provide the previous 7 days worth of data for any particular account.
While Wilkins IT Solutions maintains the previously stated backups, this service is provided as a convenience only and Wilkins IT Solutions Inc. assumes no liability as to the availability or completeness of client data backups. Each client is expected and encouraged to maintain backup copies of their own data. Wilkins IT Solutions will provide, upon request, one (1) data restore per six (6) calendar months free of charge. Additional data restores may be provided but are subject to additional service fees.
Wilkins IT Solutions Inc. provides full access to web reports for network traffic monitoring and reporting. Wilkins IT Solutions Inc. also provides graphs that show customers’ monthly usage, which is the average rate and reflects the amount of bandwidth transferred during the month. Although we currently offer unlimited bandwidth on all hosting accounts, this is governed by our Acceptable Use policy and Wilkins IT, at any time can deem your hosting account to be using an excessive amount of bandwidth data.
Customers are prohibited from transmitting on or through any of Wilkins IT’s services, any material that is, in Wilkins IT’s sole discretion, unlawful, obscene, threatening, abusive, libelous, or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law.
Wilkins IT’s services may only be used for lawful purposes. Transmission, distribution, or storage of any information, data or material in violation of the United States, Canada or provincial regulation or law, or by the common law, is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to, material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, or any other statute. Wilkins IT’s reserves the right to remove such illegal material from its servers.
The customer is responsible for keeping their billing data with Wilkins IT up-to-date and accurate. Furnishing false data on any contract or application, including fraudulent use of credit card numbers, is grounds for immediate termination, and may subject the offender to civil or criminal liability.
The resale of Wilkins IT’s products and services is not permitted, unless specifically permitted and documented in a written agreement.
Important IP Disclosure: Wilkins IT Solutions may assign customer a reasonable amount of IP addresses (Internet Protocol) on a temporary basis or for the life of the contract. Client agrees that IP addresses are not portable and acknowledges that IP addresses are the sole property of Wilkins IT Solutions and are assigned as part of the services. Furthermore, the client acknowledges that use of IP addresses not allocated by Wilkins IT Solutions to customer or users is expressively prohibited and will incur a penalty fee. This fee would be calculated on a standard engineers hourly rate fee of $150/hr separate from any other service or incident fees prepaid by customer.
Facilitating a violation of this AUP: Software, services, programs, activities, and advertisements that promote, enable, or facilitate any activity that is prohibited within this document, including spam, denial of service attacks, compromise of other systems or attempts to compromise other systems are ALL considered to be violations of this AUP.
To insure the quality of service of our shared hosting clients, Wilkins IT Solutions reserves the right to migrate high resource utilizing clients to servers which may, or may not, incorporate stated ‘business class hardware’.
If you have any questions concerning the above stated terms and conditions then please Contact us.