The instructions in this article were last updated as of October 2019. These instructions no longer work as of MacOS Mojave (10.14) due to changes Apple have made to their Mail application.
If you need to access an Office 365 shared mailbox you will need to either use the Webmail or install and use Outlook for Mac to do so unfortunately.
If you’re using Office 365 you may already have the OneDrive app installed on your phone / mobile device for access to your files remotely. In addition to remote access to your business files through OneDrive, you can also have it automatically upload any photos you may take with your device. This can serve as a form of backup for your photos but will also give you access to photos from your phone across any other device where you can access OneDrive. This article covers setting up the automatic photo upload feature in the app.
- If you’ve never used the OneDrive app before, when you first open it you’ll be prompted to sign in with your Office 365 account. If you’ve already signed in to the app then skip to the next step
- Once you’re signed in, click on the Me icon in the bottom-right of the app
- Click on Settings found in the list of options
- If the Camera upload account setting says Select an account to use with camera upload, then tap on it and select an account
- Enable the Camera upload option by tapping the switch icon
- Configure any additional settings found under the Options section below. Take special note of the Additional folders option and make sure you have the folders included that you’re expecting to upload
That’s it, after enabling the camera upload then the OneDrive app will automatically handle uploading of photos to your OneDrive account. If you already have a large number of photos on your device then it may take an extended time to complete the initial uploads; this can usually be expedited in some fashion by making sure the phone is connected to wifi and/or keeping it connected to a charger so it’s performance isn’t being throttled.
If we missed anything or you have any questions on this topic, don’t hesitate to contact us!