If you have an email account through your Wilkins IT hosting account you may at some point want to change the password for it for various reasons. This article guide you through the process to change your email password using the webmail interface.
1) Navigate to your webmail address. In most cases this is going to be a sub-domain of your main website domain. For example if you had a website address “example.com” then the webmail address would be “webmail.example.com“.
Note: If you have any issues locating your webmail address consider contacting us to check, but again in most cases it will use the webmail subdomain like the example above
2) Log in to the email address you’d like to change the password for
3) Once you’re logged in click on the Webmail Home button in the top right.
Note: If you’re using the updated RoundCube interface then Webmail Home will be found on the left-hand side underneath Settings
4) Next click on your email address located in the top-right of the page and then click Password & Security.
5) Enter the new password you’d like to change to in both fields, then click the Save button.
That’s everything!, you can log out of the webmail now if you’re done. Just make sure to update your saved passwords if you use other devices to access the email like your phone or email client on a computer.
If we missed anything or you have any further questions for us, don’t hesitate to contact us!