Please note that this page is intended for our hosting & domain registration services
Terms of Service & User Agreement
Wilkins IT Solutions Inc. provides web hosting to clients worldwide, and we have a responsibility to protect each client and to provide the best services available. All clients of Wilkins IT Solutions Inc. are subject to the following terms of service:
- Wilkins IT Solutions does not allow pornographic material.
- Wilkins IT Solutions does not allow unsolicited email and requires opt-in list managers to include at least one single action method of unsubscribing in each email. We reserve the right to limit incoming or outgoing email at any time.
- Wilkins IT Solutions reserves the right to terminate your account at any time without a refund. Reasons for termination include, but are not limited to:
- Abuse of the machines - either intentional or due to improper coding
- Committing or Promoting any type of illegal activity including fraud, mailbombing, denial of service attacks, storing and/or housing and/or linking to illegal content, including but not limited to, “warez”, “hacking”/”cracking”/”key generators”.
- The Services to traffic in illegal drugs, gambling and/or obscene materials.
- The Services to misappropriate or infringe the patents, copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property rights of any third party.
- Additionally, Wilkins IT Solutions reserves the right to terminate your account if at any time your site has pornography and/or nudity of any kind, including but not limited to, adult pornography, Anime, child pornography, “adult content” and/or the written word of a sexual nature.
- Use of ad-servers attempts to circumvent quota system owned by ‘nobody’, certain podcasting sites, use of torrent software, proxies, excessive resource usage or ‘core dumping’.
- Attempts to circumvent any of our security policies, procedures or systems.
General Hosting SLA
After your purchase of a hosting account, you may contact Customer Support to have your physical uptime checked no more than once within a 30-day period. If your Hosting Server has a physical downtime that is not within the 99.9% uptime you may receive one month of credit on your account. Approval of the credit is at the discretion of Wilkins IT Solutions, dependent upon the results of the check performed by Wilkins IT Solutions Customer Support. Third-party monitoring service reports may not be used for justification, due to a variety of factors, including the monitor’s network capacity and reliability. The uptime of the server is defined as the reported uptime from the operating system and the Apache Web Server which may differ from the uptime reported by other individual services. If an approved downtime event is reported following a check that you request, you must request your credit within one (1) week of receiving notification of such a report.
Scheduled downtime for server maintenance is not regarded as downtime for purposes of relevance for this credit, nor is downtime caused by unavoidable acts of God, nor by third-party digital or physical attacks on Wilkins IT Solutions servers and data centers, such as direct denial of service (DDoS) attacks, or other forms of hacking. Interruptions in service caused by you from custom scripting, coding or the installation of third-party applications are likewise not eligible to be counted against downtime. Wilkins IT Solutions reserves the right to measure uptime on its own at any time.
To request a credit, please create a ticket with our support department or email firstname.lastname@example.org with justification. Uptime guarantees only apply to Hosting Silver Gold and Managed WordPress Hosting accounts.
Managed WordPress Hosting Specific SLA
Our managed WordPress hosting products provide automated maintenance and upgrades for licensed plugins, themes and systems. If you do not hold a valid licenses/ subscription for a product, Wilkins IT Solutions Inc. will be unable to update the product for you. Licenses for WooCommerce products can be purchased through Wilkins IT Solutions, the customer is responsible for holding all other licenses and permits to update software.
You are responsible for maintaining all licensing requirements for all the professional software you use on your account that is not through Wilkins IT. All WordPress sites must be kept up to date at all times and hold valid update licenses to minimize vulnerabilities to your hosting account and the hosting server. Failure to hold proper licenses for your professional products could result in your account being terminated and removed from our Managed WordPress hosting platform.
cPanel and Hosting Account Access
Unlike other Managed WordPress services, you will receive access to your cPanel/
- You will only be allowed one (1) MySQL Database on the Managed Hosting Account. If you require a staging environment or testing environment, please let us know and we can provide one
- You will be able to access your cPanel login via your account here at https://my.wilkinsit.ca. From there you can
setupan FTP account to access your account etc.
- You are only permitted to run one (1) website on a single Managed WordPress account within the single database this includes changing or access different parts of the database using different table prefixes or trying to link to a remote database
- You are unable to run any HTML websites or other services on the Managed WordPress hosting account, you can run domain aliases and subdomain links to pages on your single WordPress site.
- Failure to comply with the Managed WordPress rules will result in instant termination of your account and deletion of all your data and backups
Security & Hacking Guarantee
As a part of our Guaranteed hacking and AV protection, we will ensure that you do not become vulnerable to any flaws in WordPress core, or any plugins and themes to which you have a license for as mentioned above. If you do not hold a license for a plugin and Wilkins IT is unable to update the plugin, we cannot be held responsible for any vulnerability that your website and data are open to through the insecure plugin you have installed on your account.
Included Premium Software with Managed WordPress
As part of our Managed WordPress
- You will follow the Terms of Service/ Acceptable Use/ Terms and Conditions of the software we provide to you
- You will only use the software we provide on the Managed WordPress hosting account that you have with us
- Upon leaving our Managed WordPress hosting services, certain pieces of software will be removed from your website as per our obligations of access to the software. Other pieces of software will remain on your website but you will require your own access license to the software to keep them up to date
- You will not transfer the software to any other site whether hosted by Wilkins IT or otherwise
This User Agreement (“Agreement”) is an agreement between Wilkins IT Solutions, Inc. (“Company”) and the party set forth in the related order form (“Customer” or “You”) incorporated herein by reference (together with any subsequent order forms submitted by Customer, the “Order Form”), and applies to the purchase of all services ordered by Customer on the Order Form (collectively, the “Services”).
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY.
BY SIGNING UP FOR THE SERVICES CREATES A CONTRACT BETWEEN CUSTOMER AND COMPANY, CONSISTING OF THE ORDER, THE APPLICABLE SERVICE DESCRIPTION AND THIS USER AGREEMENT AND YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE IN THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING COMPANY’S USAGE POLICY. YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT.
- Acceptable Use Policy. Under this Agreement, Customer shall comply with Company’s then current Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”), as amended, modified or updated from time to time by Company, which currently can be viewed under the appropriate section of this website, and which is incorporated in this Agreement by reference. Customer hereby acknowledges that it has reviewed the AUP and that the terms of the AUP are incorporated herein by reference. In the event of any inconsistencies between this Agreement and the AUP, the terms of the AUP shall govern. The company does not intend to systematically monitor the content that is submitted to, stored on or distributed or disseminated by Customer via the Service (the “Customer Content”). Customer Content includes the content of Customer’s customers and/or users of Customer’s website. Accordingly, under this Agreement, You will be responsible for Your customers content and activities on Your website. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in this Agreement, Company may immediately take corrective action, including removal of all or a portion of the Customer Content, disconnection or discontinuance of any and all Services, or termination of this Agreement in the event of notice of possible violation by Customer of the AUP. In the event Company takes corrective action due to a violation of the AUP, Company shall not refund to Customer any fees paid in advance of such corrective action. Customer hereby agrees that Company shall have no liability to Customer or any of Customer’s customers due to any corrective action that Company may take (including, without limitation, disconnection of Services).
- Term; Termination; Cancellation Policy.
- The initial term of this Agreement shall be as set forth in the Order Form (the “Initial Term”). The Initial Term shall begin upon commencement of the Services to Customer. After the Initial Term, this Agreement shall automatically renew. ADDITIONALLY, AFTER THE INITIAL TERM, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, AGREE AND AUTHORIZE COMPANY TO AUTOMATICALLY BILL AND/OR CHARGE ON YOUR CREDIT CARD FOR SUCCESSIVE TERMS OF EQUAL LENGTH AS THE INITIAL TERM, UNLESS TERMINATED OR CANCELLED BY EITHER PARTY AS PROVIDED IN THIS SECTION. The Initial Term and all successive renewal periods shall be referred to, collectively, as the “Term”.
- This Agreement may be terminated
- by either party by giving the other party thirty (30) days prior written notice subject to a minimum $50.00 charge as an early cancellation fee payable by Customer,
- by Company in the event of nonpayment by Customer,
- by Company, at any time, without notice, if, in Company’s sole and absolute discretion and/or judgment, Customer is in violation of any term or condition of the this Agreement and related agreements, AUP, or Customer’s use of the Services disrupts or, in Company’s sole and absolute discretion and/or judgment, could disrupt, Company’s business operations and/or
- by Company as provided herein.
- If You cancel this Agreement, upon proper notice to Company, prior to the end of the Initial Term or any Term thereafter,
- You shall be obligated to pay all fees and charges accrued prior to the effectiveness of such cancellation;
- Company may (but is not obligated to) refund to You all pre-paid fees for basic hosting services for the full months remaining after effectiveness of cancellation (i.e., no partial month fees shall be refunded), less any setup fees and any discount applied for prepayment, provided that, You are not in breach of any terms and conditions of this AUP, User Agreement, Spamming Policy or Domain Policy; and/or
- You shall be obligated to pay one hundred percent (100%) of all charges for all Services for each month remaining in the Term (other than basic hosting fees as provided in (ii) above). Any cancellation request shall be effective thirty (30) days after receipt by Company unless a later date is specified in such request.
- Company may terminate this Agreement, without penalty,
- if the Services are prohibited by applicable law, or become impractical or unfeasible for any technical, legal or regulatory reason, by giving Customer as much prior notice as reasonably practicable; or
- immediately, if Company determines that Customer’s use of the Services, the Website or the Customer Content violates any Company term or condition, including this AUP, User Agreement, Spamming Policy, or Domain Policy. If Company cancels this Agreement prior to the end of the Term for Your breach of this Agreement and related agreements, including the AUP, User Agreement, Spamming Policy, or Domain Policy or Customer’s use of the Services disrupts our network, Company shall not refund to You any fees paid in advance of such cancellation and You shall be obligated to pay all fees and charges accrued prior to the effectiveness of such cancellation; further, You shall be obligated to pay 100% of all charges for all Services for each month remaining in the Term and Company shall have the right to charge You an administrative fee of a minimum of $50.00.
- Upon termination of this Agreement for any cause or reason whatsoever, neither party shall have any further rights or obligations under this Agreement, except as expressly set forth herein. The provisions of Sections 2(e), 3, 4, 10, 11, 12, 14 and 15 of this Agreement shall survive the expiration or termination of this Agreement for any cause or reason whatsoever, and, notwithstanding the expiration or termination of this Agreement, the parties shall each remain liable to the other for any indebtedness or other liability theretofore arising under this Agreement. Termination of this Agreement and retention of pre-paid fees and charges shall be in addition to, and not be in lieu of, any other legal or equitable rights or remedies to which Company may be entitled.
- Customer’s Responsibilities.
- The customer is solely responsible for the quality, performance and all other aspects of the Customer Content and the goods or services provided through the Customer Web site.
- Customer will cooperate fully with Company in connection with
Company’sperformance of the Services. Customer must provide any equipment or software that may be necessary for Customer to use the Services. Delays in Customer’s performance of its obligations under this Agreement will extend the time for Company’s performance of its obligations that depend on Customer’s performance on a day to day basis. Customer will notify Company of any change in Customer’s mailing address, telephone, electronic mail or other contact information.
- Customer assumes full responsibility for providing end users with any required disclosure or explanation of the various features of the Customer Web site and any goods or services described therein, as well as any rules, terms or conditions of use.
- Because the Services permit Customer to electronically transmit or upload content directly to the Customer Web site, Customer shall be fully responsible for uploading all content to the Customer Web site and supplementing, modifying and updating the Customer Web site, including all back-ups. The customer is also responsible for ensuring that the Customer Content and all aspects of the Customer Web site are compatible with the hardware and software used by Company to provide the Services, as the same may be changed by Company from time to time. Specifications for the hardware and software used by Company to provide the Services will be available on Company’s Web site. Customer shall periodically access Company’s Web site to determine if Company has made any changes thereto. Company shall not be responsible for any damages to the Customer Content, the Customer Web site or other damages or any malfunctions or service interruptions caused by any failure of the Customer Content or any aspect of the Customer Web site to be compatible with the hardware and software used by Company to provide the Services.
- The customer is solely responsible for making backup copies of the Customer Web site and Customer Content.
- Customer’s Representations and Warranties.
- Customer hereby represents and warrants to Company, and agrees that during the Initial Term and any Term thereafter Customer will ensure that:
- Customer is the owner or valid licensee of the Customer Content and each element thereof, and Customer has secured all necessary licenses, consents, permissions, waivers and releases for the use of the Customer Content and each element thereof, including without limitation, all trademarks, logos, names and likenesses contained therein, without any obligation by Company to pay any fees, residuals, guild payments or other compensation of any kind to any Person;
- Customer’s use, publication and display of the Customer Content will not infringe any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary or intellectual property right of any person, or constitute a defamation, invasion of privacy or violation of any right of publicity or any other right of any person, including, without limitation, any contractual, statutory or common law right or any “moral right” or similar right however denominated;
- Customer will comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations regarding the Customer Content and the Customer Web site and will use the Customer Website only for lawful purposes; and
- The customer has used its best efforts to ensure that the Customer Content is and will at all times remain free of all computer viruses, worms, Trojan horses and other malicious code.
- Customer shall be solely responsible for the development, operation and maintenance of Customer’s web site, online store and electronic commerce activities, for all products and services offered by Customer or appearing online and for all contents and materials appearing online or on Customer’s products, including, without limitation
- the accuracy and appropriateness of the Customer Content and content and material appearing in its store or on its products,
- ensuring that the Customer Content and content and materials appearing in its store or on its products do not violate or infringe upon the rights of any person, and
- ensuring that the Customer Content and the content and materials appearing in its store or on its products are not defamatory or otherwise illegal. Customer shall be solely responsible for accepting, processing and filling customer orders and for handling customer inquiries or complaints. Customer shall be solely responsible for the payment or satisfaction of any and all taxes associated with its website and online store.
- Customer grants Company the right to reproduce, copy, use and distribute all and any portion of the Customer Content to the extent needed to provide and operate the Services.
- In addition to transactions entered into by Customer on Your behalf, Customer also agrees to be bound by the terms of this Agreement for transactions entered into on Customer’s behalf by anyone acting as Customer’s agent, and transactions entered into by anyone who uses Customer’s account, whether or not the transactions were on Customer’s behalf.
- Customer hereby represents and warrants to Company, and agrees that during the Initial Term and any Term thereafter Customer will ensure that:
- License to Company. Customer hereby grants to Company a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide right and license during the Initial Term and any Term thereafter to do the following to the extent necessary in the performance of Services under the Order:
- digitize, convert, install, upload, select, order, arrange, compile, combine, synchronize, use, reproduce, store, process, retrieve, transmit, distribute, publish, publicly display, publicly perform and hyperlink the Customer Content; and
- make archival or backup copies of the Customer Content and the Customer Web site.
- Except for the rights expressly granted above, Company is not acquiring any right, title or interest in or to the Customer Content, all of which shall remain solely with Customer.
- Company, in its sole discretion, reserves the right (i) to deny, cancel, suspend, transfer or alter, modify, correct, amend, change, program, or take any other corrective action to protect the integrity and stability of the Services (including altering, modifying, correcting, amending, changing, programming, or taking any other corrective action regarding any malicious code, software or related abusive activity, Customer Content and/or web site(s)), and/or (ii) to comply with any applicable laws, government rules, or requirements, requests of law enforcement, or to avoid any liability, civil or criminal. Customer further agrees that Company shall not be liable to Customer for any loss or damages that may result from such conduct.
- Billing and Payment.
- Customer will pay to Company the service fees for the Services in the manner set forth in the Order Form.
- The company may increase the Service Fees (i) in the manner permitted in the service description and (ii) at any time on or after the expiration of the Initial Term.
- The Service Fees do not include any applicable sales, use, revenue, excise or other taxes imposed by any taxing authority with respect to the Services or any software provided hereunder (excluding any tax on Company’s net income). All such taxes will be added to Company’s invoices for the fees as separate charges to be paid by Customer. All fees are fully earned when due and non-refundable when paid.
- Unless otherwise specified, all fees and related charges shall be due and payable within thirty (30) days after the date of the invoice. If any invoice is not paid within seven (7) days after the date of the invoice, Company may charge Customer a late fee of $15.00 for; in addition any amounts payable to Company not paid when due will bear interest at the rate of one and one half percent (1.5%) per month or the maximum rate permitted by applicable law, whichever is less.
- If Company collects any payment due at law or through an attorney at law or under advice therefrom or through a collection agency, or if Company prevails in any action to which the Customer and Company are parties, Customer will pay all costs of collection, arbitration and litigation, including, without limitation, all court costs and Company’s reasonable attorneys’ fees. I
- If any check is returned for insufficient funds Company may impose a minimum processing charge of $25.00.
- In the event that any amount due to Company remains unpaid seven (7) days after such payment is due, Company, in its sole discretion, may immediately terminate this Agreement, and/or withhold or suspend Services.
- There may be a minimum $50.00 charge to reinstate accounts that have been suspended or terminated.
- There may be a minimum $35.00 charge to for all credit card chargebacks.
- Customer acknowledges and agrees that Company may pre-charge Customer’s fees for the Services to its credit card supplied by Customer during registration for the Initial Term.
- YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, AGREE AND AUTHORIZE COMPANY TO AUTOMATICALLY BILL AND/OR CHARGE ON YOUR CREDIT CARD FOR SUCCESSIVE TERMS OF EQUAL LENGTH AS THE INITIAL TERM UNLESS TERMINATED OR CANCELLED BY EITHER PARTY AS PROVIDED IN SECTION 2.
- The company as Reseller or Licensor. The company is acting only as a reseller or licensor of the hardware, software and equipment used in connection with the products and/or Services that were or are manufactured or provided by a third party (“Non-Company Product”). Company shall not be responsible for any changes in the Services that cause the Non-Company Product to become obsolete, require modification or alteration, or otherwise affect the performance of the Services. Any malfunction or manufacturer’s defects of Non-Company Product either sold, licensed or provided by Company to Customer or purchased directly by Customer used in connection with the Services will not be deemed a breach of Company’s obligations under this Agreement. Any rights or remedies Customer may have regarding the ownership, licensing, performance or compliance of Non-Company Product is limited to those rights extended to Customer by the manufacturer of such Non-Company Product. The customer is entitled to use any Non-Company Product supplied by Company only in connection with Customer’s permitted use of the Services. Customer shall use its best efforts to protect and keep confidential all intellectual property provided by Company to Customer through any Non-Company Product and shall make no attempt to copy, alter, reverse engineer, or tamper with such intellectual property or to use it other than in connection with the Services. Customer shall not resell, transfer, export or re-export any Non-Company Product, or any technical data derived therefrom, in violation of any applicable United States or foreign law.
- Internet Protocol (IP) Address Ownership. If Company assigns Customer an Internet Protocol (“IP”) address for Customer’s use, the right to use that IP address shall belong only to Company, and Customer shall have no right to use that IP address except as permitted by Company in its sole and absolute discretion in connection with the Services, during the term of this Agreement. Company shall maintain and control ownership of all Internet Protocol numbers and addresses that may be assigned to Customer by Company, and Company reserves the right to change or remove any and all such Internet Protocol numbers and addresses, in its sole and absolute discretion.
- Caching. Customer expressly
- grants to Company a license to cache the entirety of the Customer Content and Customer’s website, including content supplied by third parties, hosted by Company under this Agreement and
- agrees that such caching is not an infringement of any of Customer’s intellectual property rights or any third party’s intellectual property rights.
- CPU Usage. Customer agrees that Customer shall not use excessive amounts of CPU processing on any of Company’s servers. The maximum number of files is 50,000 per account. Any violation of this policy may result in corrective action by Company, including assessment of additional charges, disconnection or discontinuance of any and all Services, or termination of this Agreement, which actions may be taken in Company’s sole and absolute discretion. If Company takes any corrective action under this section, Customer shall not be entitled to a refund of any fees paid in advance prior to such action.
- Bandwidth and Disk Usage. Company shall provide Customer with a large volume of bandwidth, disk space and other resources, such as email and/or file-transfer-protocol (“FTP”) accounts. The Services are intended for normal use only. Any activity that results in excessive usage inconsistent with normal usage patterns is strictly prohibited. Customer agrees that such bandwidth and disk usage shall not exceed the amounts set by Company for the Services (the “Agreed Usage”). These allotments are optimized and dedicated to serving the Content and Customer’s electronic mail services related solely to Customer’s web hosting account(s) with Company. Customer shall not use any bandwidth and/or disk usage for materials other than the Customer’s Web site, Customer Content and/or Customer’s electronic mail services. For example, Customer may not use bandwidth or disk usage as an offsite storage area for electronic files or as a provisioning service for third party electronic mail or FTP hosts. The company will monitor Customer’s bandwidth and disk usage. The company, in its sole discretion, shall have the right to take any corrective action if Customer’s bandwidth or disk usage exceeds the Agreed Usage or other improper storage or usage. Such corrective action may include the assessment of additional charges, disconnection or discontinuance of any and all Services, removal or deletion of Customer’s Web site, Customer Content, Customer’s electronic mail services and/or other materials or termination of this Agreement, which actions may be taken in Company’s sole and absolute discretion. If Company takes any such corrective action under this section, Customer shall not be entitled to a refund or credit of any fees paid prior to such action. Customer will comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations regarding Customer’s Web site, Customer Content and/or Customer’s electronic mail services and will each, including bandwidth, disk space and other resources only for lawful purposes. Customer may not utilize: the Services to copy material from third parties (including text, graphics, music, videos or other copyrightable material) without proper authorization; the Services to misappropriate or infringe the patents, copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property rights of any third party; the Services to traffic in illegal drugs, illegal gambling, obscene materials or other any products or services that are prohibited under applicable law; the Services to export encryption software to points outside the United States in violation of applicable export control laws; the Services to forge or misrepresent message headers, whether in whole or in part, to mask the originator of the message. If Company learns or discovers that Customer is violating any law related to Customer’s Web site, Customer Content and/or Customer’s electronic mail services, use of bandwidth, disk usage or Agreed Usage, Company may be obligated to inform the necessary law enforcement and/or any related agency(ies) of such conduct and may provide such agency(ies) with information related to Customer, Customer’s Web site, Customer Content and/or Customer’s electronic mail.
- Property Rights.
- Company hereby grants to Customer a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, royalty-free license, exercisable solely during the term of this Agreement, to use Company technology, products and services solely for the purpose of accessing and using the Services. Customer may not use Company’s technology for any purpose other than accessing and using the Services. Except for the rights expressly granted above, this Agreement does not transfer from Company to Customer any Company technology, and all rights, titles and interests in and to any Company technology shall remain solely with Company. Customer shall not, directly or indirectly, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to derive source code or other trade secrets from any of the Company.
- Company owns all right, title and interest in and to the Services and Company’s trade names, trademarks, service marks, inventions, copyrights, trade secrets, patents, know-how and other intellectual property rights relating to the design, function, marketing, promotion, sale and provision of the Services and the related hardware, software and systems (“Marks”). Noting in this Agreement constitutes a license to Customer to use or resell the Marks.
- Disclaimer of Warranty. Customer agrees to use all Services and any information obtained through or from Company, at Customer’s own risk. Customer acknowledges and agrees that Company exercises no control over, and accepts no responsibility for, the content of the information passing through Company’s host computers, network hubs and points of presence or the Internet. THE SERVICES PROVIDED UNDER THIS AGREEMENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN AS IS, AS AVAILABLE BASIS. NONE OF COMPANY, ITS PARENT, SUBSIDIARY OR AFFILIATED CORPORATIONS, OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, ATTORNEYS, SUPPLIERS, THIRD-PARTY INFORMATION PROVIDERS, MERCHANTS, LICENSORS OR THE LIKE (EACH, AN “COMPANY PERSON”) MAKE ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, FOR THE SERVICES OR ANY EQUIPMENT COMPANY PROVIDES. NO COMPANY PERSON MAKES ANY WARRANTIES THAT THE SERVICES WILL NOT BE INTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE; NOR DO ANY OF THEM MAKE ANY WARRANTIES AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR AS TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF ANY INFORMATION, SERVICES OR MERCHANDISE CONTAINED IN OR PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICES. COMPANY IS NOT LIABLE, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY, FOR THE CONTENT OF ANY DATA, TRANSFERRED EITHER TO OR FROM CUSTOMER OR STORED BY CUSTOMER OR ANY OF CUSTOMER’S CUSTOMERS VIA THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY COMPANY. NO ORAL ADVICE OR WRITTEN INFORMATION GIVEN BY ANY COMPANY PERSON, WILL CREATE A WARRANTY; NOR MAY YOU RELY ON ANY SUCH INFORMATION OR ADVICE. The terms of this section shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
- Limited Warranty.
- Company represents and warrants to Customer that the Services will be performed (a) in a manner consistent with industry standards reasonably applicable to the performance thereof; (b) at least at the same level of service as provided by Company generally to its other customers for the same services; and (c) in compliance in all material respects with the applicable Service Descriptions. Customer will be deemed to have accepted such Services unless Customer notifies Company, in writing, within thirty (30) days after performance of any Services of any breach of the foregoing warranties. Customer’s sole and exclusive remedy, and Company’s sole obligation, for breach of the foregoing warranties shall be for Company, at its option, to re-perform the defective Services at no cost to Customer, or, in the event of interruptions to the Services caused by a breach of the foregoing warranties, issue Customer a credit in an amount equal to the current monthly service fees pro rated by the number of hours in which the Services have been interrupted. The company may provision the Services from any of its data centres and may from time to time re-provision the Services from different data centres.
- The foregoing warranties shall not apply to performance issues or defects in the Services (a) caused by factors outside of Company’s reasonable control; (b) that resulted from any actions or inactions of Customer or any third parties; or (c) that resulted from Customer’s equipment or any third-party equipment not within the sole control of Company. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THIS SECTION, COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES OR ANY SOFTWARE PROVIDED UNDER THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS, AND COMPANY HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS THE SAME. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ANY THIRD-PARTY SOFTWARE PROVIDED TO CUSTOMER HEREUNDER IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY CONDITION OR WARRANTY WHATSOEVER. COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE OR COMPLETELY SECURE.
- Limitation of Liability.
- IN NO EVENT WILL COMPANY’S LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES, ANY SOFTWARE PROVIDED HEREUNDER OR ANY ORDER, WHETHER CAUSED BY FAILURE TO DELIVER, NON-PERFORMANCE, DEFECTS, BREACH OF WARRANTY OR OTHERWISE, EXCEED THE AGGREGATE SERVICE FEES PAID TO COMPANY BY CUSTOMER DURING THE 12-MONTH PERIOD IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO SUCH LIABILITY.
- COMPANY CANNOT GUARANTEE CONTINUOUS SERVICE, SERVICE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME, INTEGRITY OF DATA, INFORMATION OR CONTENT STORED OR TRANSMITTED VIA THE INTERNET. COMPANY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, OR ANY CORRUPTION, ERASURE, THEFT, DESTRUCTION, ALTERATION OR INADVERTENT DISCLOSURE OF, DATA, INFORMATION OR CONTENT TRANSMITTED, RECEIVED OR STORED ON ITS SYSTEM.
- EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED BELOW, NEITHER PARTY SHALL BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY TO THE OTHER PARTY OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA OR COSTS OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS, LICENSES OR SERVICES OR SIMILAR ECONOMIC LOSS, OR FOR ANY PUNITIVE, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SIMILAR DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, UNDER ANY WARRANTY OR OTHER RIGHT HEREUNDER, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE PERFORMANCE OR NON-PERFORMANCE OF ANY ORDER, OR FOR ANY CLAIM AGAINST THE OTHER PARTY BY A THIRD PARTY, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER IT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH CLAIM OR DAMAGES.
- The limitations contained in this Section apply to all causes of action in the aggregate, whether based in contract, tort or any other legal theory (including strict liability), other than claims based on fraud or willful misconduct. The limitations contained in Section 15(c) shall not apply to Customer’s indemnification obligations.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this Agreement, Company’s maximum liability under this Agreement for all damages, losses, costs and causes of actions from any and all claims (whether in contract, tort, including negligence, quasi-contract, statutory or otherwise) shall not exceed the actual dollar amount paid by Customer for the Services which gave rise to such damages, losses and causes of actions during the 12-month period prior to the date the damage or loss occurred or the cause of action arose.
- Customer understands, acknowledges and agrees that if Company takes any corrective action under this Agreement because of an action of Customer or one if its customers or a reseller, that corrective action may adversely affect other customers of Customer or other reseller customers, and Customer agrees that Company shall have no liability to Customer, any of its customers or any Reseller Customer due to such corrective action by Company.
- This limitation of liability reflects an informed, voluntary allocation between the parties of the risks (known and unknown) that may exist in connection with this Agreement. The terms of this section shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
- Indemnification. Customer agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Company and its parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, attorneys and agents (each an “indemnified party” and, collectively, “indemnified parties”) from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, liabilities, suits, actions, demands, proceedings (whether legal or administrative), and expenses (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorney’s fees) threatened, asserted, or filed by a third party against any of the indemnified parties arising out of or relating to Customer’s use of the Services, (ii) any violation by Customer of the AUP, (iii) any breach of any representation, warranty or covenant of Customer contained in this Agreement or (iv) any acts or omissions of Customer. The terms of this section shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
- Independent Contractor. Company and Customer are independent contractors and nothing contained in this Agreement places Company and Customer in the relationship of principal and agent, master and servant, partners or joint venturers. Neither party has, expressly or by implication, or may represent itself as having, any authority to make contracts or enter into any agreements in the name of the other party or to obligate or bind the other party in any manner whatsoever.
- Governing Law; Jurisdiction. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement, the formation of this Agreement or the breach of this Agreement, including any claim based upon arising from an alleged tort, shall be governed by the substantive laws of the State of California. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods does not apply to this Agreement. ANY SUIT, ACTION OR PROCEEDING CONCERNING THIS AGREEMENT MUST BE BROUGHT IN A STATE OR FEDERAL COURT LOCATED IN LOS ANGELES COUNTY, CALIFORNIA, AND EACH OF THE PARTIES HEREBY IRREVOCABLY CONSENTS TO THE EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION OF SUCH COURTS (AND OF THE APPROPRIATE APPELLATE COURTS THEREFROM) IN ANY SUCH SUIT, ACTION OR PROCEEDING AND IRREVOCABLY WAIVES, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ANY OBJECTION WHICH IT MAY NOW OR HEREAFTER HAVE TO THE LAYING OF THE VENUE OF ANY SUCH SUIT, ACTION OR PROCEEDING IN ANY SUCH COURT OR THAT ANY SUCH SUIT, ACTION OR PROCEEDING WHICH IS BROUGHT IN ANY SUCH COURT HAS BEEN BROUGHT IN AN INCONVENIENT FORUM.
- Headings. The headings herein are for convenience only and are not part of this Agreement.
- Entire Agreement; Amendments. This Agreement, including documents incorporated herein by reference, supersedes all prior discussions, negotiations and agreements between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, and this Agreement constitutes the sole and entire agreement between the parties with respect to the matters covered hereby. In case of a conflict between this Agreement and any purchase order, service order, work order, confirmation, correspondence or other communication of Customer or Company, the terms and conditions of this Agreement shall control. No additional terms or conditions relating to the subject matter of this Agreement shall be effective unless approved in writing by an authorized representative of Customer and Company. This Agreement may not be modified or amended except by another agreement in writing executed by the parties hereto; provided, however, that these Terms of Service may be modified from time to time by Company in its sole discretion, which modifications will be effective upon posting to Company’s website.
- Severability. All rights and restrictions contained in this Agreement may be exercised and shall be applicable and binding only to the extent that they do not violate any applicable laws and are intended to be limited to the extent necessary so that they will not render this Agreement illegal, invalid or unenforceable. If any provision or portion of any provision of this Agreement shall be held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, it is the intention of the parties that the remaining provisions or portions thereof shall constitute their agreement with respect to the subject matter hereof, and all such remaining provisions or portions thereof shall remain in full force and effect.
- Notices. All notices and demands required or contemplated hereunder by one party to the other shall be in writing and shall be deemed to have been duly made and given upon date of delivery if delivered in person or by an overnight delivery or postal service, upon receipt if delivered by facsimile the receipt of which is confirmed by the recipient, or upon the expiration of five days after the date of posting if mailed by certified mail, postage prepaid, to the addresses or facsimile numbers set forth below the parties’ signatures. Either party may change its address or facsimile number for purposes of this Agreement by notice in writing to the other party as provided herein. The company may give written notice to Customer via electronic mail to the Customer’s electronic mail address as maintained in Company’s billing records.
- Waiver. No failure or delay by any party hereto to exercise any right or remedy hereunder shall operate as a waiver thereof, nor shall any single or partial exercise of any right or remedy by any party preclude any other or further exercise thereof or the exercise of any other right or remedy. No express waiver or assent by any party hereto to any breach of or default in any term or condition of this Agreement shall constitute a waiver of or an assent to any succeeding breach of or default in the same or any other term or condition hereof.
- Assignment; Successors. Customer may not assign or transfer this Agreement or any of its rights or obligations hereunder, without the prior written consent of Company. Any attempted assignment in violation of the foregoing provision shall be null and void and of no force or effect whatsoever. The company may assign its rights and obligations under this Agreement and may engage subcontractors or agents in performing its duties and exercising its rights hereunder, without the consent of Customer. This Agreement shall be binding upon and shall inure to the benefit of the parties hereto and their respective successors and permitted assigns.
- Limitation of Actions. No action, regardless of form, arising by reason of or in connection with this Agreement may be brought by either party more than two years after the cause of action has arisen.
- Counterparts. If this Agreement is signed manually, it may be executed in any number of counterparts, each of which shall be deemed an original and all of which together shall constitute one and the same instrument. If this Agreement is signed electronically, Company’s records of such execution shall be presumed accurate unless proven otherwise.
- Force Majeure. Neither party is liable for any default or delay in the performance of any of its obligations under this Agreement (other than failure to make payments when due) if such default or delay is caused, directly or indirectly, by forces beyond such party’s reasonable control, including, without limitation, fire, flood, acts of God, labor disputes, accidents, acts of war or terrorism, interruptions of transportation or communications, supply shortages or the failure of any third party to perform any commitment relative to the production or delivery of any equipment or material required for such party to perform its obligations hereunder.
- No Third-Party Beneficiaries. Except as otherwise expressly provided in this Agreement, nothing in this Agreement is intended, nor shall anything herein be construed to confer any rights, legal or equitable, in any Person other than the parties hereto and their respective successors and permitted assigns. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Customer acknowledges and agrees that Microsoft, and any supplier of third-party supplier that is identified as a third-party beneficiary in the Service Description, is an intended third-party beneficiary of the provisions set forth in this Agreement as they relate specifically to its products or services and shall have the right to enforce directly the terms and conditions of this Agreement with respect to its products or services against Customer as if it were a party to this Agreement.
- Government Regulations. Customer may not export, re-export, transfer or make available, whether directly or indirectly, any regulated item or information to anyone outside the United States in connection with this Agreement without first complying with all export control laws and regulations which may be imposed by the United States government and any country or organization of nations within whose jurisdiction Customer operates or does business.
- Marketing. Customer agrees that during the term of this Agreement Company may publicly refer to Customer, orally and in writing, as a customer of Company. Any other public reference to Customer by Company requires the written consent of Customer.
Revised: August 15, 2016.
Domain Name Registration, Administration and Renewal Services
In this Domain Name Registration Agreement (“Agreement”) “Registrant”, “you” and “your” refers to the registrant of each domain name registration, “we”, “us” and “our” refers to Register.com and “Services” refers to the domain name registration services provided by us as offered through Wilkins IT Solutions, INC., the Registration Service Provider (“Reseller”). Any reference to a “registry,” “Registry” or “Registry Operator” shall refer to the registry administrator of the applicable TLD or ccTLD. This Agreement explains our obligations to you and explains your obligations to us for the Services. By agreeing to the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement, you are also agreeing to be bound by the rules and regulations set forth by a registry for that particular registry only.
- Generic Top Level Domain Registrations
We are an accredited registrar with the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (“ICANN”) for various generic top-level domain names, including but not limited to, .com, .net, .org, .biz, .info, .name and .pro (“gTLDs”) and various sponsored top-level domain names (“sTLDs”). Register.com also may, in its sole discretion, accept applications to register and renew certain gTLD and sTLD names in non-roman alphabet languages (e.g., Japanese, Chinese, and Korean).
You acknowledge and agree that your rights to any domain name registered or renewed by us on your behalf or otherwise used in conjunction with the Services are not being granted by us but are subject to the rules and regulations of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (“ICANN”), the related registry and applicable law. As such, in addition to this Agreement, you agree to also abide by any and all terms and conditions promulgated by ICANN, as amended from time to time, which are hereby incorporated and made a part of this Agreement by reference, for all domain name registrations or renewals, including but not limited to, the Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy (“UDRP”), as well as any policy that ICANN has established or may establish with respect to Domain Names and/or WHOIS information. Additional ICANN materials, as well as your rights and responsibilities as a domain name registrant under the ICANN Registrar Accreditation Agreement, can be found at http://www.icann.org/en/resources/registrars/registrant-rights
- Country Code Top Level Domain Registration and Administration
In addition to registering and renewing gTLD and sTLD domain name registrations, we may register and renew various country code top-level domains (“ccTLDs”). The registry administrator for each ccTLD varies by individual country code. By agreeing to the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement, you are also agreeing to be bound by the rules and regulations set forth by these registry administrators for their respective registries only. We may, in our sole discretion, elect to discontinue offering registrations or renewals of some or all ccTLDs.
- No Guarantee of Registration or Renewal
As a domain name registrar, upon accepting your application to register or renew a domain name, We are your sponsor for that application. No domain name registrations shall be deemed effective unless and until we deliver the domain name registration or renewal application you provide us to the appropriate registry administrator, as applicable, and that registry administrator accepts your application and activates your domain name registration or renewal. You will be entitled to a refund only if your registration is unsuccessful.
You acknowledge and agree that we do not guarantee that you will be able to register or renew a desired domain name, even if our systems indicate that domain name is available or you are able to complete an order with respect to such name. You also understand that we cannot know with certainty whether or not the domain name which you are seeking to register is simultaneously being sought by a third party, or whether there are any inaccuracies or errors in the domain name registration or renewal process or related databases, including the various WHOIS or other registry databases. You also acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for any inaccuracies or errors in the domain name registration or renewal process.
YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR MAKING SURE THAT YOUR REGISTRATION OR RENEWAL HAS BEEN PROPERLY PROCESSED. You further acknowledge and agree that we may elect to accept or reject your application for registration or renewal for any reason at its sole discretion, such rejection including, but not limited to, rejection due to a request for registration or renewal of a prohibited, improper, unavailable, infringing or questionable domain name. You also acknowledge and agree that we are not liable or responsible in any way for any errors, omissions or any other actions by any third party including any registry administrator arising out of or related to your application for and registration of, renewal of, or failure to register or renew a particular domain name.
- Expiration and Renewal
Prior to the expiration of a domain name registration, we will send renewal notifications with instructions for renewal via email to the registrant via the primary contact in the registrant’s account. You agree that we may but is not obligated to, allow you to renew your domain name registration services after the domain name expiration date has passed. If the domain name registration is not renewed prior to expiration a notification will be sent via email to the registrant via the primary contact shortly following expiration providing notice that the domain name has expired and provide instructions for renewal for an additional fee.
In addition, you agree that following the expiration of a domain name registration, we may elect to direct the domain name to an IP address designated by us that states the domain name registration has expired with instructions for renewal for an additional fee and/or further direct the domain name to an IP address designated by us which hosts a parking, under construction or another page that may include promotions and advertisements for, and links to, our Website, our product and service offerings, third-party Websites, third-party product and service offerings, and/or Internet search engines, as well as advertise the sale or auction of the expired domain name. Additionally, you agree that we may modify the contact information in the WHOIS record for the expired domain name registration to include our contact information or that of a third party.
Should you not renew the domain name during any applicable grace period, you agree that unless you notify us to the contrary we may, in our sole discretion, renew and transfer the domain name to us or a third party on your behalf (such a transaction is hereinafter referred to as a “Direct Transfer”), and your failure to so notify us after the domain name expiration date shall constitute your consent to such a Direct Transfer. In the event we are able to identify such a third party (the “Direct Transfer Customer”) and effectuate such a Direct Transfer, we may notify you via email after the transaction is completed (“Direct Transfer Notification”). You acknowledge and agree that the Direct Transfer process may be facilitated through a single Direct Transfer Customer, or through a brief auction involving multiple parties who are interested in the domain name. You agree that we shall have no obligation to pay you, and you shall have no right to receive, proceeds, if any, in connection with the Direct Transfer process. we cannot guarantee and makes no representation or promise, that any Direct Transfer will occur with respect to any particular domain name. You also agree that in the event your domain name services are terminated pursuant to this Agreement, we may transfer your domain name registration to us or a third party, without any liability to you or obligation to compensate you in connection therewith.
For reference, the current reinstatement fee is Twenty-Five Dollars ($25.00) plus the related renewal fee, and the current redemption fee is One Hundred and Fifty ($150.00) plus the related renewal fee. You acknowledge and agree that the foregoing fees are subject to change at any time at our sole discretion.
- Your Representations
By applying to register a domain name, or by asking us to maintain or renew a domain name registration, you hereby represent and warrant to us that (i) the statements that you make in connection with such registration, maintenance, or renewal are complete and accurate, and your contact information will be kept current; (ii) the registration of the domain name will not infringe upon or otherwise violate the rights of any third party; (iii) you are not registering the domain name for an unlawful purpose; and (iv) you will not use the domain name in violation of any applicable laws or regulations or Register.com’s rules or policies including, but not limited to, our Acceptable Use Policy. You agree and acknowledge that it is your responsibility to determine whether your domain name registration or use infringes or violates someone else’s rights, including, but not limited to, whether any foreign language translations of your domain name, either between roman-alphabet languages, between non-roman alphabet languages, or between roman-alphabet and non-roman alphabet languages, infringe or violate someone else’s rights.
- Domain Name Registrant
When registering a domain name with us, you will be asked to designate a registrant for the domain name. The registrant of a domain name possesses all rights granted by Register.com under this Agreement to act with respect to that domain name and any other services obtained from Register.com for use therewith. These rights include, but are not limited to, the authority to terminate, transfer (where permitted by the Agreement) or modify such services, or obtain additional services.
IF A REGISTRANT TRANSFERS A DOMAIN NAME TO ANOTHER REGISTRAR OR TO A NEW REGISTRANT, OUR SERVICES ASSOCIATED WITH THAT DOMAIN NAME MAY TERMINATE FOLLOWING SUCH TRANSFER.
- Administrative Contact
During the registration process or thereafter, you must also designate an administrative contact. The administrative contact may be the same person or entity as the registrant or may be different. The registrant may delegate certain of its rights to the administrative contact, including managing the domain name, purchasing additional services and/or transferring the domain name registration to a different registrar where allowable hereunder. The registrant is responsible for all actions or omissions of the administrative contact.
- Transfer Lock
You acknowledge and agree that we, at our sole discretion and for any reason, may place and/or keep your domain name on transfer lock, which helps to prevent unauthorized transfers. We will attempt to provide you with notice of the activation of transfer lock for the domain names in your account by email or through the domain name registration process. When a name is in a “locked” status, it cannot be transferred to another registrar, even if the transfer is initiated by you. If you would like to transfer your name to another registrar while it is on “locked” status, you must first unlock your domain name by accessing your client portal or contacting customer service. Locking does not interfere with your ability to make DNS and contact changes to your domain name. Locking is available for some, but not all, TLDs.
- Provisions for Non-Roman Alphabet Names
You acknowledge and agree that we cannot guarantee the functionality of non-roman alphabet language domain names, or that its non-roman alphabet language registration service will be error-free, in that we cannot know with certainty whether or not the non-roman alphabet language domain name you are seeking to register or renew will be translated properly by the Internationalized Domain Name System. Furthermore, you acknowledge that we or the registry administrator may be required to suspend, modify or cancel your non-roman alphabet language registration in order to comply with new ICANN or IETF rules, regulations or standards that apply to such registrations.
Revised: April 24, 2018.
- Wilkins IT Solutions, INC., (“the Company”) maintains a zero tolerance policy for use of its network in any manner associated with the transmission, distribution or delivery of any bulk e-mail, including unsolicited bulk or unsolicited commercial e-mail (“SPAM”). You may not use any our services or network to send SPAM. In addition, e-mail sent, or caused to be sent, to or through our network may not:
- Use or contain invalid or forged headers;
- Use or contain invalid or non-existent domain names;
- Employ any technique to otherwise misrepresent, hide or obscure any information in identifying the point of origin or the transmission path;
- Use other means of deceptive addressing;
- Use a third party’s internet domain name, or be relayed from or through a third party’s equipment, without permission of the third party;
- Contain false or misleading information in the subject line or otherwise contain false or misleading content;
- Fail to comply with additional technical standards described below;
- Otherwise, violate the Company’s terms and conditions.
- The Company does not permit or authorize any attempt to use its network in a manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair any aspect of any of our services, or that could interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of any the Company product or service.
- We monitor all traffic to and from our servers. Customers suspected of using the Company’s products and services for the purpose of sending SPAM will be investigated. It is the Company’s policy to immediately remove and deactivate any offending website sending SPAM.
- Customers may be asked to produce records that verify that explicit affirmative permission was obtained from a recipient before a mailing was sent. The Company may consider the lack of such proof of explicit affirmative permission of a questionable mailing.
- Customers are prohibited from maintaining open mail relays on their servers. Ignorance of the presence or operation of an open mail relay is not and will not be considered an acceptable excuse for its (the open mail relay) operation.
- Customers are prohibited from providing hosting services for websites that have been included in SPAM. Hosting includes, but is not limited to, hosting website(s), providing DNS services as well as website redirect services.
- If the Company believes that unauthorized or improper use is being made of any product or service, it may, without notice, take such action as it, in its sole discretion, deems appropriate, including blocking messages from a particular internet domain, mail server or IP address. The Company may immediately terminate any account on any product or service which it determines, in its sole discretion, is transmitting or is otherwise connected with any e-mail that violates this policy.
- The Company reserves the right to suspend and/or cancel permanently any and all services provided to a User without any notification. If a Customer is in violation of any term or condition of this SPAM Policy, the Acceptable Use Policy, User Agreement or uses of our services to disrupt or, in the Company’s sole judgment, could disrupt the Company’s business operations, the Company reserves the right to charge such Customer an administrative fee equal to $10000 per each piece of SPAM sent.
- To report an incidence of SPAM, please send an email to email@example.com.
- Nothing in this policy is intended to grant any right to transmit or send e-mail to, or through, our network. Failure to enforce this policy in every instance does not amount to a waiver of the Company’s rights.
- Unauthorized use of the Company’s network in connection with the transmission of unsolicited e-mail, including the transmission of e-mail in violation of this policy, may result in civil and criminal penalties against the sender and those assisting the sender, including those provided by state and federal laws.
Revised: April 24, 2018
Customers may not use Wilkins IT’s network as to attempt to circumvent user authentication or security of any host, network, or account. This includes, but is not limited to, accessing data not intended for the Customer, logging into a server or account the Customer is not expressly authorized to access, password cracking, probing the security of other networks in search of weakness, or violation of any other organization’s security policy.
Customers may not attempt to interfere or deny service to any user, host, or network. This includes, but is not limited to, flooding, mailbombing, or other deliberate attempts to overload or crash a host or network.
Customers will be held liable for incorrect setting of netmasks, routes, or any other network configuration or programming issue which causes unnecessary broadcast or multicast traffic on our network, or denial of service, deliberate or not, caused by forging ARP queries or replies or by configuring IPs into their machine which were not assigned to their server. Any of these actions may result in disconnection of the server at fault from the network and/or correction of the fault at the customer’s risk and expense. Any loss of functionality caused by the attempted correction of the problem will be the customer’s responsibility to solve. If the malignity of the problem is deemed by Wilkins IT Solutions to not warrant such drastic action, the customer will be contacted via the ticketing system to correct the problem himself. Customers are responsible for maintaining their contact information in the ticketing system such that the email address is always reachable even in the event of their Wilkins IT Solutions servers being shut down.
If your server is the initiator or target of a denial of service attack that adversely affects our/somebody else network, we will terminate your account without warning and you will be held responsible for any charges that may result from this action.
Activities that attract denial of service attacks are expressly prohibited. Customers involved in these activities will be terminated as soon as we are aware of them. These activities include, but are not limited to: selling shell accounts, and involvement with IRC of any kind. This prohibition is for the protection of our customer base as a whole; these kinds of services tend to attract attacks that have the potential to degrade service for all of our customers.
Wilkins IT Solutions Inc. will cooperate fully with investigations of violations of systems or network security at other sites, including cooperating with law enforcement authorities in the investigation of suspected criminal violations. Users who violate systems or network security may incur criminal or civil liability. Wilkins IT Solutions reserves the right to charge up to $500 per complaint to investigate.
From time-to-time, we notify our clients of any exploit we deem potentially catastrophic. For an exploit to be considered catastrophic, it must be attacking widely deployed applications that are in use on a majority of servers. For example, but not limited to, software related to DNS, APACHE, cPanel and WordPress.
The security notification will be sent via our customer subscribed mailing list, with a subject line of “Security Update”. It will provide a synopsis of the exploit, what is effected, and probable repercussions associated with failure to update. In addition, the email will provide a link for customers to download updated software or fixes, or patches, and directions on installing it. Customers are responsible for following the instructions in all “Mandatory Security Update” within 24 hours from their release.
To ensure the security of the clients’ servers and to maintain our network integrity, if 24 hours past notification the software at issue has not been updated or patched, Wilkins IT Solutions reserves the right to apply all necessary updates, fix any other obvious security holes we may find, and bill the customer’s account at the applicable hourly support rate without further notice or customer approval.
Wilkins IT Solutions maintains, as a convenience to its clients, regular automated data backups on all accounts. This service is provided in a multi-tier, geo-redundant system and at a minimum will provide the previous 7 days worth of data for any particular account.
While Wilkins IT Solutions maintains the previously stated backups, this service is provided as a convenience only and Wilkins IT Solutions Inc. assumes no liability as to the availability or completeness of client data backups. Each client is expected and encouraged to maintain backup copies of their own data. Wilkins IT Solutions will provide, upon request, one (1) data restore per six (6) calendar months free of charge. Additional data restores may be provided but are subject to additional service fees.
Wilkins IT Solutions Inc. provides full access to web reports for network traffic monitoring and reporting. Wilkins IT Solutions Inc. also provides graphs that show customers’ monthly usage, which is the average rate and reflects the amount of bandwidth transferred during the month. Although we currently offer unlimited bandwidth on all hosting accounts, this is governed by our Acceptable Use policy and Wilkins IT, at any time can deem your hosting account to be using an excessive amount of bandwidth data.
Customers are prohibited from transmitting on or through any of Wilkins IT’s services, any material that is, in Wilkins IT’s sole discretion, unlawful, obscene, threatening, abusive, libelous, or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law.
Wilkins IT’s services may only be used for lawful purposes. Transmission, distribution, or storage of any information, data or material in violation of the United States, Canada or provincial regulation or law, or by the common law, is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to, material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, or any other statute. Wilkins IT’s reserves the right to remove such illegal material from its servers.
The customer is responsible for keeping their billing data with Wilkins IT up-to-date and accurate. Furnishing false data on any contract or application, including fraudulent use of credit card numbers, is grounds for immediate termination, and may subject the offender to civil or criminal liability.
The resale of Wilkins IT’s products and services is not permitted, unless specifically permitted and documented in a written agreement.
Important IP Disclosure: Wilkins IT Solutions may assign customer a reasonable amount of IP addresses (Internet Protocol) on a temporary basis or for the life of the contract. Client agrees that IP addresses are not portable and acknowledges that IP addresses are the sole property of Wilkins IT Solutions and are assigned as part of the services. Furthermore, the client acknowledges that use of IP addresses not allocated by Wilkins IT Solutions to customer or users is expressively prohibited and will incur a penalty fee. This fee would be calculated on a standard engineers hourly rate fee of $150/hr separate from any other service or incident fees prepaid by customer.
Facilitating a violation of this AUP: Software, services, programs, activities, and advertisements that promote, enable, or facilitate any activity that is prohibited within this document, including spam, denial of service attacks, compromise of other systems or attempts to compromise other systems are ALL considered to be violations of this AUP.
To insure the quality of service of our shared hosting clients, Wilkins IT Solutions reserves the right to migrate high resource utilizing clients to servers which may, or may not, incorporate stated ‘business class hardware’.
The initial term of this Agreement shall be as set forth in the Order Form (the “Initial Term”). The Initial Term shall begin upon commencement of the Services to Customer. After the Initial Term, this Agreement shall automatically renew.
ADDITIONALLY, AFTER THE INITIAL TERM, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, AGREE AND AUTHORIZE Wilkins IT Solutions, INC TO AUTOMATICALLY BILL AND/OR CHARGE ON YOUR CREDIT CARD FOR SUCCESSIVE TERMS OF EQUAL LENGTH AS THE INITIAL TERM, UNLESS TERMINATED OR CANCELED BY EITHER PARTY AS PROVIDED IN THIS SECTION. The Initial Term and all successive renewal periods shall be referred to, collectively, as the “Term”.
This Agreement may be terminated:
- by giving Wilkins IT Solutions, INC. thirty (30) days prior written notice,
- by Wilkins IT Solutions, INC. in the event of nonpayment by Customer,
- by Wilkins IT Solutions, INC., at any time, without notice, if, in Wilkins IT Solutions, INC.’s sole and absolute discretion and/or judgment, Customer is in violation of any term or condition of this Agreement and related agreements, AUP, or Customer’s use of the Services disrupts or, in Wilkins IT Solutions, INC.’s sole and absolute discretion and/or judgment, could disrupt, Wilkins IT Solutions, INC.’s business operations.
Wilkins IT reserves the right to cancel service(s) at any time. All fees paid in advance of cancellation will be pro-rated and refunded by Wilkins IT to the customer if Wilkins IT initiates its right of cancellation and customer is NOT in violation of these Terms and Conditions. If cancellation is caused by customers and/or its client’s breach of the Terms and conditions, then customer agrees that no refund is due. Customer understands that service(s) can be canceled at any time effective the end of the contract.
Due to protection concerns, all account cancellations must be done via our official electronic cancellation form. Notifications of cancellation must be made 30 days prior to successive rebill period. Wilkins IT Solutions reserves the right to deny, forfeit, or refuse refunds at any time if necessary. Third party cancellations are not accepted.
Upon termination, either by Wilkins IT Solutions or Customer, for any reason, Customer is responsible for deleting his/her host registrations from the domain registrar(s) immediately. Customer further agrees to pay Wilkins IT Solutions all reasonable administrative costs if Wilkins IT Solutions must intervene in deregistering the hosts.
- Wilkins IT is not responsible for any damages your business may suffer.
- Wilkins IT does not make implied or written warranties for any of our services.
- Wilkins IT denies any warranty or merchantability for a specific purpose. This includes loss of data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, wrong delivery, and any and all service interruptions caused by Wilkins IT.
- The Customer will not use its network nor space provided by Wilkins IT to violate any law. In the event Customer violates existing law, Wilkins IT shall have the right to terminate all service set forth in this Agreement. In the event Wilkins IT is informed by government authorities of inappropriate or illegal use of Wilkins IT facilities or other networks accessed through Wilkins IT, Wilkins IT may terminate customer’s service.
- Wilkins IT will cooperate fully with investigations of violation of systems or network security at other sites.
- Wilkins IT will cooperate with law enforcement authorities in the investigation of possible criminal violations.
- Customers who violate systems and/or network security, may incur in criminal or civil liability.
If you have any questions concerning the above stated terms and conditions then please Contact us.